PLANMECA PROTECTION PROGRAM - PLUS ONE MILL
The Planmeca Protection Program is a flexible solution that allows busy practitioners the freedom to focus on caring for their patients. Get the coverage you’re looking for to keep your investments in peak performance while you deliver exceptional dentistry.
The Plus One Mill option includes:
- Unlimited remote clinical and technical phone support.
- Parts warranty on your Planmeca milling unit.
- Long-term protection against unexpected repairs.
- Access to all software upgrades and updates for milling software.
- Comprehensive warranty on the Planmeca milling unit.
One preventative maintenance appointment included annually.
- Once you sign up for the Protection Program, you will receive a one-time system-generated e-mail confirming your monthly subscription. You will not receive product from Planmeca each month.
- This is a reoccurring charge, and no shipping fees are associated with this program. Taxes apply where applicable.
- Promotional codes are not valid for the Protection Program.
- Quantity should be 1 so it charges appropriately each month.
- If you decide to upgrade your Protection Program plan option, there is a reinstatement fee or the sum of missed months, whichever is higher.
- Regular maintenance is required to remain in the program.
- Additional software fees may apply for combined licenses that include 2D/3D imaging.
- Please see Planmeca Protection Program agreement for additional details.
Only available for new Planmeca PlanMill® 30 S and Planmeca PlanMill® 50 S purchases.
A: The Planmeca Protection Program is a flexible solution that allows busy practitioners the freedom to focus on caring for their patients knowing they have the support to keep their investments operating at peak performance. Support options range from our Basic Protection Program to our comprehensive Ultimate Protection Program that covers all their Planmeca software and equipment. We even have an option for our legacy products.
Q: What is covered by the Planmeca Protection Program?
A: Depending on the customer’s choice of programs, it can vary from phone only, phone and software, or phone, software, and hardware coverage. One preventative maintenance appointment yearly is included in the Plus One Mill and Ultimate option. Consumables and normal wear and tear items (burs, collets, splash guards, etc.) are not covered by this program. The laptop is not part of the Protection Program and remains at a 2-year warranty.
Q: When will my credit card be charged for the monthly Planmeca Protection Program?
A: Once you sign up for the program, your card will automatically be charged on the 15th of every month. Please note, you will not receive a product from Planmeca each month.
Q: What if I decline the Protection Program?
A: You will receive a standard one-year warranty on parts and any software updates or upgrades during the warranty period. Labor is not included. After one year, all parts, labor costs, support calls, and software updates or software upgrades will be your responsibility.
Q: Can I change or cancel my Protection Program option?
A: Yes, you can request a change or cancel by contacting Planmeca Customer Service at CustomerService@planmecausa.com or by providing written notice at the address below. If you choose to move down to a lower cost option, there is no fee. If you decide to move up in coverage, you will need to pay a re-activation fee or the sum of missed months, whichever is higher if you decide to re-subscribe.
Planmeca U.S.A. Inc
2600 Forbs Avenue
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Attn: Customer Service
Q: Who do I contact for CAD/CAM support?
A: Please contact CAD/CAM Support at (800) 537 6070 Monday-Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Central time.
Q: What is the Warranty for LM Dental instruments?
A: Planmeca warrants LM Dental instruments will, at the time of purchase, conform to specifications and be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. Planmeca warrants wear and tear items, such as tips of hand instruments - ultrasonic scalers - endodontic files, front surface mirrors and grinding stones / sharpening devices, for 3 months from the date of purchase. The warranty does not apply to products or parts that have been subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, modified or altered, used contrary to instructions for use and maintenance, or used contrary to other provisions contained in Planmeca’s warranty. You can find more information on Planmeca’s warranty at https://shop.planmecausa.com/pages/shipping-delivery-return-policy.
Q: What is the return policy for LM Dental instruments?
A: If you are unsatisfied with your new, unopened, instrument for any reason, please contact Planmeca Customer Service (312) 668-7869 within 30 days of the date of purchase to initiate the return process. You will be provided with the RMA number and return shipping label. You must return your instrument no later than 30 days after the RMA number was given. Items purchased as a kit must be returned together as a kit (i.e. individual instruments or cassettes will not be accepted for return). You can find more information on Planmeca’s return policy at https://shop.planmecausa.com/pages/shipping-delivery-return-policy.